Add Sparkle To Your DIY Art!
Love decorating crystals on your DIY art, but fed-up with picking them by hand and having to place them one by one on the sticky glued areas?
Imagine the ability to bling any sparkling pattern you want but without the pain of sticking them one by one by hand! Wouldn’t it be great if you could just add crystals to any hard or soft surface, and have them stick faster and more accurately, and above all, with convenience like a pro??
Try our new Embroidery Accessories Diamond Painting Pen from Better Home Trends!
- Collect once: Gather plenty of diamonds in the pen at once and start your diamond art DIY project.
- One push button: Super convenient tool with one push button. Makes your work more fluent and mature!
- Avoid messy situation: No more messy hands! You’re in control.
- High variety of applications: You can apply crystals to a variety of daily products like cell phone cases, shoes, denim, water bottles, laptop or iPad cases, watches, pillow covers, or your own DIY art.
- Pick up First Rhinestone: dump some of the rhinestones onto a flat surface, hold the tip of your applicator tool over a single rhinestone, and press down on the tool to pick the stone up.
- Apply Craft Glue To Object: to transfer it to an object, you/'ll first need to apply a bit of craft glue (any type) to that object, which could be a shoe, a handbag, or something else.
- Release Rhinestone: holding your applicator tool directly yet gently against the spot, press down on the applicator to release that rhinestone, it/'ll stick to the glue spot you/'ve applied.
- Continue Process: continue the process just described with other rhinestones. It/'s fine if you want to collect a bunch of rhinestones in your applicator tool and then apply them all at once.
- Holds Up To 70 Stones: each applicator tool will hold up to 70 crystals and/or rhinestones in its center section. That means you/'ll be able to apply up to 70 of these at once.
- 1 x Embroidery Accessories Diamond Painting Tools
- 1 x Embroidery Accessories Diamond Painting Tools + 2,000 crystals