Enjoy The Turbo Diamond Grinding Cup Wheel!
Turbo diamond grinding cup wheel applicable to the grinding of marble, granite, ceramic etc. especially suitable for the building decorated with concrete wall, marble floor, grinding edge of granite plate, chamfering and arc grinding.
*Please protect yourself when start cutting!
✔️ High quality of diamond, use long life.
✔️ Large grinding segments with heat treated cup design. Use long life.
✔️ Optimize a smooth and efficient removal of building material and granite and other.
- Our diamond grinding cup wheel provides for very fast cutting action on masonry, stone, and concrete. High diamond concentration for long life and aggressive material removal.
Large grinding segments with heat-treated steel bodies of concrete grinding wheel increases durability and wheel life.
The grinding cup wheel features air holes designed to aid in maintaining and cooling the cutting pattern and reducing wear.
Our 4 in diamond grinder wheel used for dry/wet grinding of concrete, granite, stone, marble, tile, masonry and some other construction material to smooth uneven surfaces and remove flashing.
HOW TO USE IT?
1. Strictly follow the instructions in the machine manual.
2. Do not install a diamond dish/cup wheel that is too loose or too tight on the flange.
3. Be sure to hold the concrete grinding wheel properly to prevent slipping, but do not use excessive force. Never use a hammer.
4. Keep flanges and threads clean without burrs and rust.
We recommend the following personal protective equipment when you use our diamond cup grinding wheel:
* Eye protection (goggles)
* Ear protection (earmuffs)
* Hand protection (gloves)
* Lung protection (dust mask)
- Turbo Diamond Grinding Cup Wheel x 1
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture.
- Never remove the machine's protective cover and make sure it is properly adjusted to keep debris away from you.
- Make sure that no one else is in danger, especially near the machine while working.