Mortising Chisel Drill Bits used for woodworking punching. It is designed with dill sleeve and chip removal port. The bit sleeve edge belongs to a plane which effectively guarantee the force on the bit while the chip removal groove facilitates the discharge of sawdust and improve drill hole efficiency.
- Great for drilling square holes in wood with a mortising machine or a mortising attachment.
- Square hole drill can not be used on an electric drill, drill square holes need to fit a square hole drill drilling (mortise and tenon machine) to use.
- Mortise and tenon square hole drilled by the terrible + outer sleeve in the middle of the combination.
- Reduce labor intensity of construction workers, speed up the construction speed, reduce construction costs for construction, installation, renovation, decoration industries.
- Material: High-speed steel
- Weight: 150g (6.4mm)/170g (8mm)/190g (9.5mm)/230g (12.7mm)
- Heat Treatment, HRC 48-50, High Hardness